[elky] Re: Kitchen destruction

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 14:40:04 -0700

we bought the solid red oak 3/4" from Lumber Liquidators about 5 years ago. I think it was between $500 and $550 for the 225 sq feet. We still have some laying around. Made a nice door for the wood box in the fireplace because it was drafty. There was not much waste and it is beautiful.

Mary
Can't beat that. I bought our bamboo from build direct dot com ... I was happy, some boxes were damaged in shipping but they took care of it.

Check them out, although they may have upped their minimum quantities since then ('08). Possibly cheaper to find it locally.