[elky] Re: Kitchen destruction

  • From: elcam84@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 21:35:04 -0500

       Looks good. Looks way more open than it did when I was there. Wondered
why they did that wall like that when they built the house. Course every house
has those what were they thinking issues.

            I like bamboo flooring and it's durable. Tried to talk Geri into
something other than travertine for the laundry room... No luck there. Will
just have to get extras to replace as they get all scratched up. Can get it for
2$ a foot but the lighter color she likes is 4 to 6 a foot. Need 120 for the
room.

        I started and almost finished the garage cat crapper. Have a cat hole
in the wall of the laundry room going into it. It will house two electric
litter boxes and they will dump into a lined box under it.  Will take a pic and
post. Basically the stinky boxes will not be in the house and they are next to
the trash can.