[elky] Re: House was Swapmeet....

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 16:39:43 -0500

                   Never seen that spray paint. Not needed here since all
walls are textured. Just paint it and you'll never see it.  But I'd rather
have smooth walls cause I can make a wall flat and smooth but matching
texture is really tough.

                     For the Kilz I really prefer the oil base but it is
harder to clean up. I just pitch the brush and a little lighter fluid to
clean the hands if not wearing gloves. The water based can't be used over
knots in trim as it will not stop the sap from coming through. It'll look ok
at first then will show pretty quick.

                  Never liked those wagner guns much. They are nice when the
work but a pain to clean and keep running. The big ariless ones are easy to
clean. Just fill a 5 gal bucket with water and flush it out till it comes
clean.

                       Robert Adams