[elky] Re: Grandma [Was: Battery holding charge while sitting unused

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 09:46:42 -0700

Amen to the usage of opiates for surgery.

Glad ya enjoyed the photos.  Now to get ready for Boise.

Sent from my Dreadnought using that gawdawful Thunderbird email program

On 3/9/2010 11:09 PM, faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx wrote:
Morphine is my FRIEND ... it's great for surgeries!

*pauses*

Though, I wouldn't recommend anyone electing to have open heart surgery for it ... isn't exactly all fun and smiles and roses....lol. :)

John ... thoughts/prayers en route for Grandma!  Glad she is doing well.

Ray ... have a great trip ... and ENJOY! Saw your post/pics from the Autorama ... awesome!

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ** my radio show.03/13/10 **
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Waiting to be mended like a potter would mend a broken vase" ... Larry Gatlin & The Gatlin Brothers ... 'Broken Lady'