[elky] Re: Gathering poll!; interest in a 2010 midwest event?

  • From: faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 01:12:32 -0500

No worries, John.  Sure hope you'll be off so you can join us this year!

If my math serves me correctly, ~40 people from ~15 different groups/boards
have indicated an interest in the MidSummer Chitown Gathering #3.  Not too bad,
but that's about 3 people per board....

IF this happens, it...

...will be at Steak'n'Shake (other restaurants/facilities are in the immediate
area if you want to eat somewhere else)

...most-likely will be July 24

...will start ~10:30a, with a brief cruise around some "back roads" in the area
starting at 11a, returning to Steak'n'Shake ~noon or 12:30p for lunch and
meet'n'greet the rest of the day

If I plan this, I will post a NEW topic in a few weeks.....  So, if you're
interested ... speak up NOW!!!

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker **
NoreastrTrek.Aug2010 **
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I argue with my conscience" ... Charlie Pride ... 'Shouldn't It Be Easier Than
This?'