[elky] FW: 1961 Corvair Station Wagon

  • From: "Mongar, Brian" <Brian.Mongar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 18:40:47 -0600

Wagon lovers beware.  This thing looks pretty impressive :)

To be honest, I have never seen one before, nor have I ever heard of a corvair
wagon, but if I had a barn....  This thing confuses me really.

Date: 2009-12-09, 5:05PM

Very rare. Runs and drives good. New tires, new battery, glass is good. Needs
headliner. Aluminum fuel cell. After the snowstorm I took the car out and drove
around town, got around great. $1650 or trade for '55 oldsmobile in equal
condition.

 *   it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial
interests

Original URL: http://omaha.craigslist.org/cto/1502872660.html

this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/pJnYu4WYu9WbyF2ZiNGQvh2cuUWbt92Y5