[elky] Re: Car Show in Geneva, IL - Grandma

  • From: faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 00:49:37 -0400 (EDT)

 John,

Sadly, not enough people celebrate life ... some of us have learned that lesson
early on due to circumstances, surgeries or other "life challenging" events....

Sorry for your loss...thoughts/prayers en route to you and your family.....

Cort | 36.m.IL | 5 Monte Carlos.1 Caprice Classic | pig valve.pacemaker **
NoreastrTrekRT=Aug2010 **
MCs.CC | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RoadTrips.us66 =
http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Death tore the pages all away" ... Kenney Chesney ... 'Who You'd Be Today'