[elky] Re: Caprice Wagon for sale

  • From: Robert Adams <ladams21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 09:25:49 -0600

The LT! would be nice in the elky. Just make sure it's an LT1 and not the baby LT1. Check the vin code IIRC it should be P. You will need the F-body accy brackets though and it will drop right in.

                               Robert Adams

It is a Buick. It's also and LT1 in complete running order that would work nicely in the Elky.

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 11:42 PM, <<mailto:faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx>faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Oh my goodness.............thanks for thinking of me with this, John!!! :)

If you find out what the asking price is for this wagon, let me know, John. Hmmmm.....lol. RBD, perhaps?

BTW ... that newer wagon isn't a Caprice, I don't think. The front end looks more like the Buick Roadmaster Wagon front end....or maybe the Oldsmobile version.....

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ** my radio show.03/13/10 ** WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = <http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort>http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Got a lead foot down on my accelerator" ... Jodee Messina ... 'Bye Bye Bye'