[elky] Re: Body Mount bushings

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 08:05:19 -0500

That would be great. I am wondering if OPG is producing them, and have the
market cornered at this time. That would explain the price too.

I have decided to go with the rubber. It would just work better with the
already stiff set up I have. I will eventually be doing something with the
rear control arms, and getting a posi back in the picture. If anyone has a
posi for 3.23 gears laying around, or see's a good deal on one. Please let
me know. I have enough power now that isn't getting to the ground, that I
want that back. I would rather feather the gas to keep from going sideways,
than feather the gas to just try and hook up to move in a forward direction.
I am not kicking myself too hard, but I let one go with the Monte parts car
booty. It was a 3.08 though, and I don't think it would have worked with my
gears. Besides, I needed the money at the time to offset the purchase.

Let me know if you can get a deal, but don't lose money doing it.
Thanks,
JC