[elky] Re: Battery holding charge while sitting unused

  • From: faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 01:04:11 -0500

Hey ... I remember that thread! ;)

Dan ... sounds like some good results.  My MCs have never sat that long without
having the battery disconnect (for the winter storage months), so I can't
really compare.  Invariably, though, one of the MCs will need a new battery in
the springtime, with the exception, of course, of spring 2009, when the '81 MC
SC's battery didn't go out until August, which precipitated that thread...lol.

The longest my cars have sat in the summer time is 3 weeks.  And, they've
started right up with no problems.  But, that's only half the time that yours
was sitting....

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ** my
radio show.03/13/10 **
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"See the light come over now" ... Moby ... 'South Side'