[eekosmembers] Re: Wood fired water heater plans required

  • From: "Jamie Byrne" <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <eekosmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 23:57:18 +0900

Ah, you beat me to it Kev.

I was just going to add that although solar or wind turbines are 'cleaner' -
they must be manufactured, which requires raw materials and energy (most
likely from a commercial supplier). They will also need disposing off after
their working life.

The only really clean way I can think of, is to use a direct-drive water
wheel, but then you have the problem of converting the energy for
appropriate application.