Re: [ee_shoppahs] nu+50 in portland

  • From: Lewis Sternberg <LNS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ee_shoppahs" <ee_shoppahs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2010 11:13:46 -0700

Well, having put my foot in it, I figure I should at least offer the information I've since gathered. The nu+50 rate is what I'd been told by a told by someone who is not a SynapseDA representative based upon what he knew of the billing rate (over nu+100 but please don't quote me) and the apparent desperation to backfill the position.

For those who passed their resume though me, what they were getting from SynapseDA was offers of nu-25 and nu-30.

While the markup is breathtaking, I have to say that I was involved in a competing bid on this project. SynapseDA was the low bid.

... quickly filled in the requirement for ... by pulling someone out from the queue that was ready to head out to Intel in AZ. But Intel hasn't been responding to him he pulled the engineer from that gig to this one. He then wanted to use the contacts I gave him to fill the hole he created with Intel.