Re: [ee_shoppahs] Fw: FPGA expert needed...Dallas

  • From: Ron Havlovick <rghavlovick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ee_shoppahs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 09:12:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hey people this is purely a rate issue.

The same guy called me.
I have done this exact same design at L3. They are looking for a commercial
application of what I had done.

I know the company. But if this guy is still looking it means I bid to high.
I bid it at -35 on corp! And he told me that was kinda high.
And that was last week so, if they are still looking, go figure.

By the way, before he submits you, he will tell you you have to sign a "6
month"
agreement with him to be represented.
I wanted to come back home so I did it.

Now I understand why. Same shit Oxford used to do.
Get you to sign something that entitles only "they" can represent you, then
find
someone else so they can stack their list.
One more thing, they require a face to face interview.

At least I tried.

Ron