[ee_shoppahs] Canada = $$

  • From: John Laverdier <john.laverdier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: EE_SHOPPAHS <ee_shoppahs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 09:34:48 -0700 (PDT)

Just got a call from Mario at Zoom Technical, apparently
the manager up in Ontario finally figured out that Nu-30 was
not going to get any response, so "the rates are now open",
which according to Mario, means that he is ok with
~ Nu0 level W2 rates. I'm still guessing that good engineers
at slightly less will get the first nods.

They are going to hire 8 contract engineers, but want to space it out
over a 3 month window, to allow them to get each guy up to speed
one at a time, so those of you that are on a gig that will end before
the year is out, should submit conditionally. I'm throwing in
at Nu0 just for the fun of it, even tho my gig does not end till Nov.

 Brrrrrr......

    From: Mario Lampedecchio <MLampedecchio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Subject: Asic Verification - Cisco in Canada
    To: "john laverdier" <j_laverdier@xxxxxxxxx>
    Date: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 11:20 AM

    Hi John,

    Cisco in Canada is looking for Asic Verification engineer with Systems
Verilog exp. The manger has opened up the rates so if you know of anyone who
might be looking please let them know that we will submit at what ever rate
they are looking for. Also, they have eight needs that they are staggering so
if someone can’t start right away that should not be an issue.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks John!!!

    Regards,

    Mario Lampedecchio