[ee_shoppahs] [Fwd: Mentor at DAC Extended Web Seminars]

  • From: Dave VanHatten <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AAsicSHOPPAHS <ee_shoppahs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 17:35:36 -0500

Title: Mentor Graphics
It says to Share, so:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Mentor at DAC Extended Web Seminars
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 16:45:23 -0400
From: Mentor Graphics <event_info@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: David VanHatten <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Mentor Graphics
Mentor Graphics - Web Seminar INVITATION

Mentor @ DAC Extended
July 13 - 15 & July 20, 2010

VIEW DETAILS

Don’t worry if you missed Mentor Graphics 2010 suite sessions at DAC. We are bringing them to you with our Mentor @ DAC Extended web seminars.

Now you can attend our suite sessions from the comfort of your desktop on July 13-15 and July 20. With 22 sessions to choose from, you are sure to find the information you need for today’s most pressing design challenges.

Mentor solutions encompass:

  • IC design
  • place & route
  • physical verification
  • silicon test and yield analysis
  • functional verification
  • emulation
  • ESL design and verification
  • FPGA/PLD, PCB design, and embedded software

Register for one of our suite sessions and you are entered to win one of our cool Mentor Flip® cameras.

View Schedule

We look forward to you joining us at one of the many Web Seminars planned.

Sincerely,

Mentor Graphics

Share with your network linkedin facebook twitter

If in the future you do not wish to receive future updates, please update your subscription.