[eduos] Low cost, high quality, in-kjet cartr-idges

  • From: "Over Stockers" <trk030112.overstockers.110000.942396.1551094@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: " " <eduos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 17:24:18 -0800

--   Over-Stockers Member Service January 12 2003   --

This is a part of your OverStockers
service. Check out this month editor choice.
Half market price.

Low cost, high quality. Save on Ink.

If you suspect you have spent too much money on
printer ink cartridge, you are probably correct.

Low cost, high quality printer supplies at
wholesale price. Post holiday clearance, click here:

http://www.bay6com.com/client/overstockers/20030112

Ink, Save all you can.

50% - 75% OFF Ink jet car-tridges! Please save money.

http://www.bay6com.com/client/overstockers/20030112

Your Member Services Information

Our goal is to provide only the best selection
of quality information. We hope you enjoyed
receiving this message. However, if you'd
rather not receive future message, please visit
the logout page at:
http://bay6com.com/unsub/?hostid=overstockers942396
The products and/or services featured in
this email are the sole responsibility of the
item originator, the OVERSTOCKERS membership.

Please note that this message was sent to
the following e-mail address logon:
CID: trk030112.overstockers.eduos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

(c) 2003 bay6com Communications. All rights reserved.
The EduOS home page can be found at:
http://studwww.rug.ac.be/~fcorneli/eduos