[eduos] Finance. 14514

  • From: tommyn23959c@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: <"Undisclosed Recipients"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 22:44:37 01800

s Now you can= have HUNDREDS of lenders compete for your loan!
* Refinancing
* New Home Loans
* Debt Consolidation
* Debt Consultation
* Auto Loans
* Credit Cards
* Student Loans
* Second Mortgage
* Home Equity

Cli= ck Here To
JUMP-START
your Plans for
the Future!!![1]= Dear Homeowner,

Interest Rates are at their lowest point in 40 years! We help you find the
best rate for your situation by matching your needs w= ith hundreds of
lenders!

Home Improvement, Refinance, Second Mortgage, Hom= e Equity Loans, and More![2]

You're eligible even with = less than perfect credit!

This service is 100% FREE to home owners and= new home buyers without any
obligation.

Just fill out a quick, simple form and jump-start your future plan= s today!

= Click Here= To Begin[3]

Please know that we d= o not want to send you information regarding our
special offers if you do = not wish to receive it. If you would no longer
like us to contact you or = you feel that you have received this email in
error, you may click here to= unsubscribe[4].

--- Links ---
   1 3Dhttp://www.WHOLESALEMORTGAGEDISCOUNTS.COM/index.asp?Afft=
   2 3Dhttp://www.WHOLESALEMORTGAGEDISC=
   3 3Dhttp://www.WHOLESALEMORTGAGEDISCOUNTS.COM/index.asp?Afft=3DQM66