[eduos] EduHelp Needed

  • From: "Alejandro Palacio" <alpawi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eduos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 17:34:35 -0500

Hi everyone,
I'm a new member in the list, and I'm just beggining to develop a little OS
whit academical proposses.....
I think EduOS is the best tool available for it, but I haven't found
information enough about source code and the way for use the functions....
I need OSHelp...someone have an example of a little OS that uses the memory
paging and Tasking functions???
I just need an example ussing process and memory pagging managment....
In the process I'm trying to develop multi-tasking using 'Round-Robin'

Thanks a lot, and any help'll be very important for me

Alejandro Palacio
Ingenieria de Sistemas y Computacion
Pontificia Universidad Javeriana
Cali - Colombia