[eduos] Re: Edu Help

  • From: Frank Cornelis <Frank.Cornelis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eduos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 12:59:56 +0200 (MET DST)

On Thu, 17 May 2001, Alejandro Palacio wrote:

>  Hi for all... I'm a new EduOS user and would like me to know, if someone
> have more docs about EduOS. I'm interesting too in get some code examples
> using the functions for tasking and paging...Any example that you can send
> me will be very helpful for me   Thanks a lot, and waiting some help

Hey,

Documentation on the EduOS can be found in the source code package of
EduOS itself. The documents on EduOS are located in the docs directory.
An example of multi-tasking programming under EduOS can probably be found
in the file EduOS/oskernel/main.c.
The source code of EduOS can also be browsed online at:
        http://studwww.rug.ac.be/~fcorneli/eduos/public/EduOS/
When using EduOS as test environment, please consider to update to the
latest version using the pre-patches. They fix a lot of bugs.
The latest pre-patch is 0.1.14pre6. This patch also contains a
multi-tasking example in the main.c file.
When having more questions, feel free to ask.

Greetings...Frank.

The EduOS home page can be found at:
http://studwww.rug.ac.be/~fcorneli/eduos