[edi581] edi biography

  • From: Lslusarenco@xxxxxxx
  • To: edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 15:23:51 EDT

Hi everyone,
My name is Laura Slusarenco, I am 31 years old. I am married and have two
wonderful children. They are both boys, one is 7 and the other 10. My husband
and I purchased our first home this summer which is located in a school
district different from the one my kids were used to. They have adjusted to
the new school better than I thought they would.
I teach at Spencerport middle school and this is my first year. I also
graduated from Spencerport many years ago. It feels strange being back as a
teacher and not a student. Most of my teachers have retired, but there are
still a few familiar faces. The funny thing is, they recognize me too. I
can't imagine recognizing a student you had fifteen years and hundreds of
students ago.
Sherry, believe me, my live is just as predictable and not so exciting. Sorry
:(
Laura