[edi581] Online assignment 1 - biography

  • From: "sgoforth1" <sgoforth1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 14:22:21 -0400

My name is Steve Goforth.  I'm 23 years old and not married, but I am
engaged.  I just moved and most of my stuff is still packed.  Everything is
very disorganized which is driving me crazy.  Unfortunately, I've been too
busy with school and work to get anything done.  Here is a quick bio on me
since graduating from High School....

After graduating from Gates Chili, I went to MCC for two years before moving
on to Niagara University where I graduated with an education degree in
secondary social studies.  Last year I taught at Gates-Chili High School in
the Alternative Education Department.  This year I've decided to get some
master's credits at Brockport and I'm working as a sub in Gates-Chili and
Brighton.

Even though I've grown up, I'm still a big kid.  I enjoy football and
playstation 2.  Actually, I'm watching football on tv at this moment.  Well,
I've got some more homework to do.  Bye.

Steve