[ecidadania-dev] Re: GSoc voting module

  • From: <oscar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ecidadania-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 15:36:15 +0200

On Thu, 5 Apr 2012 20:17:11 +0530, Akshat Harit
<akshat.harit.eee10@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi I am Akshat Harit, 2nd year student in IT-BHU, Varanasi and am
> interested in developing the voting module for the project.
> I have submitted my proposal on GSoc page and request feedback regarding
> the same.

We will review all the proposls this week and give feedback to the
students, don't worry. During eveluationn time the students are alloed to
edit their proposals to meet the mentors requirements.

BTW, sorry for the delay answering the mail

Best regards,
Oscar