[ebooktalk] welcome back.

  • From: "Elaine Harris \(Rivendell\)" <elaineharris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 20:51:11 +1000

Hello David,

Still reading "To Serve Them All My Days" which still springs surprises even
once you think you can guess where it might go next.

Just finished a Penguin anthology of First World War poetry, edited by John
Silken. It contained work by many nationalities: principally British along
with American, French, German and Italian. But none by women!

Just tried "The Hand That First Held Mine" by Maggie O'Farrell but we didn't
get on.

Have others lined up and just begun the introduction to the Motown book
Clare sent a wee while ago.

Take care,

Elaine