[ebooktalk] The White Queen

  • From: "Linda Welding" <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 10:49:45 +0100

Hi

I read the White Queen a little while ago and have read the Red Queen and the Kingmaker's Daughter. The White Queen has to be my favourite of the 3. Like Trish, it is pleasanatly surprising to see that they are sticking fairly close to the book - but that's only part one!!!

This is off topic I guess, but has anyone on the list been to the cinema to see the National Theatre Live performances? I went to see The Audience on Thursday and it was brilliant. I believe Othello and MaCbeth are to be screened in the near future and War Horse as well. Apparently the performances are screened world wide, in 25 countries I believe. I would recommend it, it's a great idea.

Linda