[ebooktalk] Stella Rimington.

  • From: "Elaine Harris \(Rivendell\)" <elaineharris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 08:55:48 +1000

Yes, Clare, Stella was the head of MI5, possibly the first woman to be so.
She turned to fiction thereafter; had only written two when I spoke to her
but that was at least eight years ago. Very articulate, I thought, though
confess I only dipped into her work for research - th only option I had at
the time - and haven't read her in detail.

Elaine