[ebooktalk] Re: Read on competition

  • From: "Trish Talbot" <trish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 23:18:32 +0100

1 is "About A boy" by Nick Hornby.
2 is "I Captured A Castle" by Dodie Smith.
Don't know 3 but I'm happy to take Ian's word for it.
4 is "A Short History Of Tractors In eukranian" by Marina Lewika.
5 is "To Kill A Mocking Bird" by Harper Lee.

I don't know 6.

Trish.
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>