[ebooktalk] Re: NEXT READ: SMALL COINCIDENCE

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 19:27:02 +0100

Ian,

Alan has had serious email problems but I am hoping he will be with us in a
day or so.  I picked up the same book today so will be interested to know
what you think of it if you read it before I do.

As for the glimmer twins, I wonder which one is me?  Not sure I really want
to be either of them.

And Doris Lessing was truly dreadful.  I may go back to her at some point,
but an hour or so of reading did not encourage me to continue.