[ebooktalk] NEXT READ: SMALL COINCIDENCE

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 18:03:27 +0100

My next read is now waiting on my Kindle app, bought today, another 99p
bargain.  It's called Multiple Wounds and the author shares their name with a
list member.  those of you with long memories might recall that I occasionally,
mischievously, affectionately and not without irony refer to our list owner and
his brother as The Glimmer Twins, the name given by the press to Mick Jagger
and keith Richards.  Well, the author of my next book is Alan Russell.  I've
previously read another by him called Shame which is about a young man who has
to live with the baggage of his father's career as a serial killer.  By the
way, I'm wondering whether Dave has yet started The golden Notebook.