[ebooktalk] Re: MY CURRENT BOOK

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 09:50:27 +0100

Thanks Ian, I would like to start from the beginning with the series.  Although
they do take a lot of concentration and are not light reads, I find he is very
good at building tention throughout the book and they are worth the work.  They
are usually quite dark books and have a lot of facts in there too.  A very good
author.