[ebooktalk] Re: MY CURRENT BOOK

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 20:47:32 +0100

Hi Ian,
I didn't realize that these were a series and so I read number 8 first, Dark
Voyage. It was the most fantastic book and so really exciting I couldn't put it
down. Then I read number 6, Kingdom of shadows, which I couldn't get along with
 and finally number 3, The polish Officer, which I enjoyed, but it was pretty
hard work.  So I don't know what to think, but if you don't read any others I
can highly recommend Dark voyage, even as a stand alone, brilliant book.