[ebooktalk] Re: Listening to audible books on the iphone

  • From: "CJ & AA MAY" <chrisalis.may@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 17:09:21 +0100

June, I don't use this service but check that the book has been saved to the
Ibooks folder in your Itunes directory. Then, when you sunc your phone with
the computer, the book should automatically be copied to Ibooks on your
IPhone. So, once you double tap on Ibooks, you should find your book listed
there. (I think) (smile)!
Alison