[ebooktalk] Listening to audible books on the iphone

  • From: "Tar Barrels" <tar.barrels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 16:28:46 +0100

 Hi folks
I hope you don't mind me asking about techy stuff, but I have an iphone for
the first time, and want to transfer my books from Audible to it. I know it
plays them because someone already did it for me some time ago. However, I
don't know how they did it, and can't get hold of them. I'm really enjoying
having the iphone, but still haven't managed to control it! I particularly
want to read John Saturnall's Feast by Lawrence Norfolk, because that's the
current read for my Waterstones group. I downloaded it to the pc, but can't
work out how to get it onto the iphone. Sorry to be so techy pathetic!
Many thanks.
June