[ebooktalk] Re: Liking/disliking authors

  • From: "Elaine Harris \(Rivendell\)" <elaineharris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 21:31:25 +1000

Thank you, Clare. Am not sure if we started it at school or it was one on
the list but the whole idea of wheels on buildings to provide nests for
storks has always interested me and I seem to recall being desperately
disappointed when another book was chosen first.
I think stork wheels might be mentioned in Eva Ibbotson's "A Song for
Summer", which I adored, and also in passing in "A Dog Abroad" by Bruce
Vogle but the practicalities interest me.

Thank you. Yes, let's see what we can do.

Elaine