[ebooktalk] Re: CURRENT READING

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 16:19:37 +0100

I have enjoyed some of the Robert Colbeck series too, set on the railways.
However, I gave up on Nicholas Bracewell, just couldn't get into it. Mind you,
I am pretty down on stories set in and round the theatre and theatrical people.
Not sure why, but it's just one of those situations that I don't enjoy.  So,
it's quite likely that I didn't give the book a fair chance.