[ebooktalk] Re: CURRENT READING

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 08:26:49 +0100

Hi Steve, I keep meaning to start the Pitt series as it sounds fascinating and
I like historical crime books.
Good luck with the Dan Brown. I have to say that I thought the latest one
sounds more interesting than some of the others. He said on an interview the
other day that he has plans for another 12 books in that series.  I was looking
at a biography of him the other day and it said he got married in a place
called Pea Porrige Pond. They must have murky waters there I suppose.
Look forward to hearing what you think about the book.