[ebooktalk] Re: Alison's books.

  • From: "CJ & AA MAY" <chrisalis.may@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 09:02:19 +0100

I haven't read The Sisters Brothers but will put it on my list. I enjoyed
both the Hilary Mantel books which were Man Booker winners but the only
other one I've read is Life of Pye which was gien to me by my sister when I
was in hospital. I'm not sure I'd have read it if I hadb't been so bored but
I did enjoy it in a funny way. I have just bought the DVD for Chris as he
quite liked the look of the film trailer.

Alison