[eazycnc] Re: EazyCNC Plugin Interface has been released!

  • From: beagle <yso-jenco@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eazycnc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 08:49:23 +0100

hoi Kusti

Pressing F12 — then I comes in the widget screen
Pressing fn-F12 =  sound speaker function.

There is a sub folder  EazyCnc in my home folder with a plugin folder,
plugin-cached folder and Test-java folder.
both plugin folders are empty.

Remark  back engineering to  older version .  than the older version didn’t
start up.

Regards
Erik