[eagleengineering] Team Contact List

  • From: Jasmine Durias <jamdurias@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 22:07:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hey everyone,

  I finally finished the contact list. I looked it over, but please double
check your information and make sure it's correct. If you find something that
needs to be changed or added,  please e-mail me directly and not as a reply to
this message. Also, for those of you who have not finalized your room
assignments for Hawaii, I suggest you get that sorted out a.s.a.p! REMINDER:
PAYMENTS FOR THE HAWAII HOTEL ARE DUE TO MS. MCINTYRE BY TUESDAY. You received
an email regarding costs earlier this week. Last but not least, remember that
the information on this list should not be shared with anyone else outside the
team unless you have permission, and should be used responsibly. Have a good
week!

- Jasmine Durias