[eagleengineering] Lunch Order for Fall Workshop Day at CSUN

  • From: Jasmine Durias <jamdurias@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 19:24:57 -0700 (PDT)

Nancy McIntyre <nmcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  From: "Nancy McIntyre"
<nmcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jamdurias@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: <grhajjar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Lunch Order for Fall Workshop Day at CSUN
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 15:32:03 -0700

Hi,

Please make sure that all parents and team members know that they
need to pre- order food for lunch at the fall workshop. (It is also
fine for everyone to bring their own lunch.) The university does not
have places to eat on the weekend. Students are not permitted to leave
campus during lunch.

I have paid the registration for the team to participate in the
event. The plan is to meet at the school of engineering on Sat Nov 3rd
at 8:00am. The team will attend workshops during the day on a variety
of topics. I will forward the actual class list and room location as
soon as it is finished.

Team members should bring cash or a check made out to SCRRF and the
completed order form on Thursday, Oct 18.

Parents are welcome to join us for the day if you would like to
learn about any of the components of the FIRST robotics program.

-Miss McIntyre

Nancy McIntyre
Program Director
Eagle Engineering