[eagleengineering] PARTY TOMORROW, BRING $5.00

  • From: Jeff Kane <stonefan527@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Eagle Engineering <eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 18:22:20 -0800 (PST)

 Hey,
    Sorry for the short notice, aka, one day notice, but we're having a lil'
party tomorrow for Christmas/Holidays.  We'll be having pizza and other foods.
All that we need is for everyone that is planning on coming to the meeting to
bring $5.00.

ALSO IF YOU GOT THIS EMAIL AND KNOW THAT YOU'RE GOING TO BE THERE, EMAIL ME
BACK SO WE HAVE CAN MAKE A GUESS ON HOW MANY PIZZAS TO GET.

Thanks,
-Jeff

Yahoo! Shopping