[eagleengineering] Ideas!

  • From: Erika Oblea <smarty_eko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 17:28:54 -0800 (PST)

Hellooo!!!

  Ok so I'm writing an article about our wonderful Robotics Team for the Talon
Jan/Feb issue...and of course I need quotes, information, ideas from everyone.

  If you would like to give your wonderful input about the team then send me
your thoughts about...
  ex. 1) the upcoming build season
        2) any events we participated in over the year(s)
        3) the team in general
        4) how you think we will do in regionals/Atlanta (since I heard we're
going..)
        5) your role in the team..etc.
        6) etc..anything creative you can think of..

  I would really really appreciate it.

  Thanks!!

  ~Erika :-)

Yahoo! Shopping