[eagleengineering] Re: Other things for Atlanta

  • From: Jordan Locano <manavapor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 21:56:58 -0700 (PDT)

Not only should we have a turbo on the arm, but we should have a slow-motion
feature involving cutting the pwm values in half as long as the triggers are
pushed. The speed for moving around is fine, but when it comes to turning we
need a slow down in the motors so that i can push the joysticks in full
forward/reverse to turn and not worry about losing a tetra or two.

See you all tommorow
--+= Jordan =+--

Madalyn Berns <tchglitzgirl5@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here are some things I cam up with about our performance at the LA Regional.  I
would like some feedback....anything we need to add to this list?  I'll also go
over this on Wed.  So you won't need to print it out.

~Madalyn