[eagleengineering] Other things for Atlanta

  • From: Jeff Kane <stonefan527@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 20:34:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hey,
For the arm, we should program in like, a turbo button, because if we miss the
vision tetra at the beginning, the robot has to wait for the arm to go down and
that kills some of our time, and a turbo button or something like that would
really help to have the arm go down faster to get the tetra.  And besides that
it would also look really cool to have a turbo button.  And also sorry Stan
about having the arm up so high.  Oh, and the autonomous mode that we
programmed should work with the high limit switch because I noticed during the
testing, it went up too far and that's what had smashed it.
-Jeff Kane

Madalyn Berns <tchglitzgirl5@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here are some things I cam up with about our performance at the LA Regional.  I
would like some feedback....anything we need to add to this list?  I'll also go
over this on Wed.  So you won't need to print it out.

~Madalyn

>From: "Jim Molenda" <jim@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [eagleengineering] Atlanta Event Agenda
>Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 10:37:15 -0700
>
>Here is a link to the event agenda for Atlanta:
>
>http://lists.trc.silverfir.net/pipermail/trc-announce/attachments/20050328/2
>f88acc1/2005_Championship_Public_Agenda-0001.pdf
>
><< Jim >>

 Make Yahoo! your home page