[eagleengineering] Re: FW: **FIRST EMAIL**/Parts at the Championship

  • From: Jeff Kane <stonefan527@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 20:16:19 -0700 (PDT)

Did someone get spare fuses yet?  The only place I've found that has the kind
is Innovation First, and I wouldn't depend on Spare Parts having one.  On
Saturday when we went to them for the fuse, they didn't have any, yet I was
able to get a whole new set of bearings for the wheels.  So we may want to
order some fuses.

Jeff

Madalyn Berns <tchglitzgirl5@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you read the info below....there will be a Master Code 11 available before
the championships.  Although it is not required we might consider reloading it.
 It will prevent the robot motors from possibly jumping when started up if not
in disable mode.  Just a precaution.  Also it says to order LEDs from
innovation first for the championship.....i belive the ones we have are
perfectly acceptable.  If anyone else sees anything differently, let me know
ASAP so that I can order more.

~Madalyn