[eagleengineering] Re: Arm design

  • From: scott morgan <thriteenthmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 19:32:11 -0700 (PDT)

crazy
me like
1 Jordans right about the slants
2 the only problem i see is that the tetras would most
likely get stuck on the backs of the slants

I think it would be really hard to get off and could
really screw us up
the only solution that i can think of for this problem
is to put a slant on the back sides as well

3 darn you Jordan why couldn't you have thought of
this before I spent all my last weekend building my
gripper
haha

http://mail.yahoo.com