[duxuser] Re: what I want to do

  • From: "Mike Gorse" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 09:38:32 -0400

Yeah, there was a bug in 10.5 (fixed in 10.6) that made the option to mark
print page breaks from the Word document not work if DBT is installed in a
directory with a space in it.

If you reinstall 10.5 to a different directory (sucy as the default of
c:\duxbury), then it will require you to deactivate because it wants to move
the Sheriff repository under the new program directory.  The activation server
will record the removed activation as long as you're connected to the internet
when you deactivate, so you can activate again after you reinstall.

Sorry for the trouble.

-Mike