[duxuser] Re: translating heading styles from Word; imbedding codes in Word document

  • From: "Info @ Karlen Communications" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 11:45:29 -0400

It almost sounds as if you have an outline level activated. If you go to Alt
+ H, M and make sure that no outline style is chosen does this fix it?

I just tried this in Word 2007. I created headings based on outline
levels/Alt + H, M and then went back and turned off the outline level. My
headings still remained in the document as H1 and so forth.

Cheers, Karen