[duxuser] Re: rule question regarding number sign

  • From: "Brett Winches" <bwinches@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 13:39:46 -0700

Thanks Susan.  I am trying to unpack the PDF now but my pc is being
recalcitrant.

Merci!
Brett Winchester KD7JN
bwinchester@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
208.639.8386

________________________________

#10 Hill Road

Thank you!

Brett Winchester KD7JN

bwinchester@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reading and Braille transcription Services

ICBVI

PO BOX 83720

341 W WASHINGTON STREET

BOISE IDAHO 83720-0012