[duxuser] Re: multy copy

  • From: "Susan Stageberg" <stageberg.susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 09:01:55 -0500

You don't have to do anything in Juliet, I don't believe.  In Duxbury,
when you go to emboss, you are taken into a dialog box.  If you
shift-tab twice you will reach an edit box that says "number of copies".
Type 50.  Now press Enter to activate the OK button and your embosser
should roll.  Juliet probably does have a multi-copy  mode, but somebody
else will have to explain that.

Susie Stageberg
Project ASSIST with Windows
Iowa Department for the Blind