[duxuser] Re: multy copy

  • From: "George Bell" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:13:43 +0100

Hi Tamru,

I believe what Steve is saying is that the largest file which can fit
into the Juliet's memory is equivalent to 28 pages of braille.  I guess
that would be approximately 30k, but unfortunately I cannot see the
exact figure on Enabling's web site.

So, if your document is say 35 pages, then it is possible that the whole
file may not fit into the embosser.

As regards how long you should run the embosser continuously for, there
are no hard and fast rules.  Much depends on local conditions,
temperature, humidity, weight of paper being used, etc., etc..  However,
with all embossers in this general speed range, I tend to suggest
running them much in line with your own breaks, and rest them during
morning tea break, lunch time, and afternoon coffee break.  If you want
to run them for longer periods, I would suggest you contact the
manufacturer for guidance.

George Bell
Techno-Vision Systems Ltd